Richard Le's Projects
- First crack writing a Slot Machine game in AS3 (Work in Progress): Casino Slot Machine
- Fun twist on the classic Asteroids game from the 80's, written entirely in AS3 using OOP: Star Trek First Contact
- Interactive, multi-media tutorial that I created several years back for Bill Gates to demo Microsoft's new RoundTable videoconferencing device. That device had a 360-degree camera that was designed to work with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 or Microsoft Office Live Meeting. Mr. Gates successfully showed this tutorial in front of 40,000+ attendants at a major conference in Atlanta without getting a single blue screen. The entire tutorial was written in ActionScript 3.0 using Object-Oriented Programming: Microsoft Office RoundTable
- Fun twist on the classic Tapper game written in ActionScript 2.0: Moonshine Madness
- First Flash game I co-wrote in ActionScript 2.0 while working with Alexey Pajitnov, the designer of Tetris: Original Hexic
- Demo for narrative dialogue system: Dialogue Test
© 2016 Richard Le. All rights reserved.